The last 9 wks are going to be busy!
Everything looks like it is going to be fine and they aren't planning on taking her out. She gained 7 oz the last 2 weeks and weighs 2lbs 14 oz. They are still worried about her being so small that I now have to go to the Woman's Fetal Center twice a week to get an Ultrasound and a Stress test. I have never had this much attention on either of my boys and they were both small so I am a little overwhelmed right about now. Knowing where to take the boys every time I have to go, paying $50 every week. They better give me some sort of discount with going there that much. :) On top of that going to my regular doctors every two weeks. Other than that She is perfectly fine and doing very well and I get to see her every week. She has already changed so much. As long as she stays in for another 6 weeks she will be full term. Thank you for all of your prayers we really appreciate it and I will continue to keep you all updated.
She looked more like DJ today in most of her pictures, but still looks like Pace I think. From now on we get to see what she looks like every week till she comes. I am not complaining! :)

8 Comments:
Im glad everything went ok. Those pictures are so cute!!!! I feel so bad for you that you have to go to the doctor twice a week.Glad everything is good though:)
She is so tiny. Good to see that she is putting on weight. I'm sure that takes alot of stress away.... If I lived by you I would watch your boys.
glad to hear it went well! How fun to see her each week. Wow! the end is almost near! WOHOO!!
glad to hear she is doing better..The last month I was pregnant with hunter i was on bed rest because he was small and I had to go to the doctor three times a week!!! So I know how you feel..wishing you the best!!
I sometimes think docs just really can overdo things sometimes...I would say you have only what gained 12 or something pds...that they would have to expect a small baby at this rate...the last 6-8 wks is really when babies do thier growing..I wouldn't stress so much she'll be fine!! Gosh I have gained 18 lbs and only 4 mos. along..CrAzY..!
hang in there we are thinking of you us.
That seems so tiny but really I have no clue what they normally weigh this far along. How much did you boys weigh when they were born? Everything will be fine! Those docs know what they are doing! Good luck...ps. cant remember if I asked you already or not but what do you need for a baby girlie??
Meg, did you notice in the first picture, I think Heavenly Father is kissing her nose. He knows she needs His blessing. Love You, Granee
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home