Time to Celebrate!
They accepted our offer today. Wednesday they called us up and asked us if $109,000 was going to be our final offer and we knew that we were going to be in the running of beating someone to get the highest bid. So we ended up going up to $114,000.
We are so excited and can't wait to get everything done so we can go Paint, put down carpet and make it our home. :)

9 Comments:
CONGRATS!! THAT WILL BE SO MUCH FUN FOR YOU GUYS.
wow!! 114! thats awesome!!!!! i'm so excited for you guys. You're home owners!
I think that is such a good deal. YAY! I'm so excited for you! xoxo!
What an amazing deal! I guess now I'll have to come and visit. :)
Congrats!
oh that's awesome!! my family is out there and they are really enjoying it!! Its looks so big and new!! Congrats you guys! and way to get an awesome deal!
Congrats! That is an awesome deal :) We bought at the wrong time looks like! When do you guys get to move in to your new home?
Congrats! I am jelous! We might end up out there someday... But we are so happy for you guys.
Wow that's so awesome, what a good deal. Congrats on your new home.
how exciting! You will make it look so cute! Contact us next time you are in town. We need to catch up with a playdate or something.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home