The story about 4 boys & 2 girls....

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Fads

I have had alot to say about them lately, but have been holding my tongue. I know that they are fun, exciting,adrenaline rushes. Whatever! I admit I have got on a few of them myself at times, but then found out that it is not all what life is about. I guess I am just finding out what a bore I have become the older I get. Ever since I have started my family 6 years ago, its all about them my kids. How to make my kids life the best and be for them all that I can. It is about family not fads. I love to get together with my friends, but I hate being in a certain group. Because that is what I hate moving because their is only certain groups. Which one will you get asked into? I hate drama all of it. I hate not being asked also, because it does make you feel worthless like you arent good enough. Id rather do stuff with my own family and start memories for us. I already did the highschool thing and I am not doing it again. That is how I see fads like being back in highschool, you arent cool unless you do it. Well, whatever! That is my take on them and if you are a fads lover, more power to you. And not knocking you, just giving my personal opinion on them and why I stick to myself and my family.

1 Comments:

Blogger SheaMurphy said...

That was a fun post to read :) I agree with you, family is most important and fads seem very silly when you realize that.

June 9, 2013 at 9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home