The story about 4 boys & 2 girls....

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Another Nephew

My Brother just found out that they are having a BOY. Yep the fourth boy in the family. I can't wait to see him.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jenny said...

That is awesome! I love boys, and would be super excited if I had another boy.

October 14, 2008 at 5:46 PM  
Blogger Drew, Leah, Saige,Lillie and Kaiya Whitehead said...

thanks for your comment! I just fixed my blog. I had to delete the other one it had all these weird errors. Its exactly the same though. I love the no no video! so sweet! How many brothers and sisters do you have? I always thought you had 1 sister and 1 brother. I'm so out of it! haha

October 15, 2008 at 1:37 PM  
Blogger Jon & Bridget said...

Only one more boy and we will have a basketball team! :)

October 16, 2008 at 8:26 AM  
Blogger Trav and Amanda said...

Trey is so cute - I love the "no" stage. I wish Trey could come be in my Kindergarten class when he goes to school! He'd be a fun one!

October 16, 2008 at 3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home