Meg: I totally do not have a blog or anything cool, but i found yours when i was looking on someone elses... I can't believe how big TREY is. Aren't you living in H=town now? Do you go to the ole' 5th ward?? Matt and i live in Toquerville... so we'll have to get together. I hope you are doing good!
We are the Meis family. We have 3 boys Trey is 7,Pace is 6 &, Bronx is 2. We have two girls named Sawyer who is 5 and Sway who is 10 months. We are currently in Hurricane, UT living it up.
3 Comments:
It looks like you figured out how to add friends :) It will be fun to be able to keep in contact with you through blogging as well as myspace!
Cute page. It's fun to find new people on here. I hope you guys are doing great.
Meg:
I totally do not have a blog or anything cool, but i found yours when i was looking on someone elses... I can't believe how big TREY is. Aren't you living in H=town now? Do you go to the ole' 5th ward?? Matt and i live in Toquerville... so we'll have to get together. I hope you are doing good!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home